Wednesday, March 18, 2009

When We Were Kids

Today, I experienced a really weird feeling. Almost like a feeling, that came from the past. Now normally, feelings like that for me are bad. But today it was good, and really made me think. Maybe it's the sun, or the weather in general, maybe it's how the people I was with were acting. I don't know, but I liked it. I realized how cultured our society really is. I was on the bus, sitting across from an African woman, speaking Swahili to her daughter, in front of me was a mexican, behind me were two Italian guys, talking to each other, in Italian. I really hope this summer, is like last summer. The good part of last summer that is, so everything except for the drinking and smoking. The sun is bringing out so many GOOD memories, and I love that feeling. New friends bring new memories. I still wish I had my old friends though, but maybe there's a reason they're gone.

No comments: