Sunday, March 15, 2009

Old Memories

I went through a lot this weekend. If it wasn't for Michael, Avieta, and Bryant. I would really probably either be dead right now, in jail, or in the hospital. It reminded me so much, of what I use to go through, and everything that happened to me. I took my aderall that morning, and took 3 tylennol a half an hour before. I got so out of control, and the amount I drank, was fucking retarded. I could have died on my aderall alone. But I took painkillers, what the fuck dude? What's my problem? I used to do that all the time, sure, but now I have no reason to. I blacked out, having my friends, and the closest one to me, worry about whether I would wake up or not. They did so much for me that night, and in general. They carried me out of the bushes, off the ground, out of the car, and out of the shower. I mean, if someone fucking picks you up, and puts you in the shower when you have puke all over yourself, I'm pretty sure they care about you, more than anyone ever will. I fucked up that night, and I don't wanna go back to how it used to be. To where it was a normal routine, to get drunk and take pills, and pass out not knowing if I'd still live. I'm ridiculous, and I can't do that anymore. I'm sorry, for putting you guys through that.

No comments: