Sunday, March 8, 2009

Best I ever had

Really, I don't fucking get it. How can I have everything, and sometimes, have the shittiest nights of my life. Help me understand it because I'm obviously lost. I find myself losing my train of thought constantly, because of something that reminds me of you. The times I'm not with you, it always feels like something is missing. Two nights ago, you kind of neglected me, and wouldn't really talk to me. Is there something wrong, when I honestly cannot get mad at you? No matter what happens I stay the same. I guess I'll always love you, no matter what you do. Three nights ago, I don't think you realize how shitty I felt. You were there for me though, and I can't thank you enough honey. That was the first time I've drank in about 5 months, and the things that were going through my head were killing me. But then again, you've seen sides of me no one in my family has even seen.

No comments: