Wednesday, April 15, 2009

typin on and on...

Fresher than tony rebels vestibules at saturday market festivals. My incredible baby was, plentiful. Over the years I met a few, none of them compared to you. Preparin you to make food bearable, somethin terrible, lets see. You fruitful, beautiful, smart, lovable, huggable. Doable like art, suitable to be part. Of my life, coppertone, oh you copyright infringement. Pay you bidness ten cents, way back in the day. Its like I'm standin there you know appreciatin gods design. And then you showed up, its like you read my mind. Damn shes fine, I think I add the r-e, in front of that. And see if she d, to get, with a kid like me.



You inspire me, i desire thee, chance to see you again. Just wanna show you, I'm becoming a man. I remember these words, "andrew, don't ever forget this, I love you so much." Now, I'd give anything to hear such. Tryin to make it through the day, no possible way. I miss you more and more, farther away our chances get of talkin again. I just don't wanna sin, high off weed and lots of gin. I take time, to think about you, dime. Just remember baby, when I told you, you the shit. I really meant it, and that's it. That's all there is to us, you were perfect, our lives weren't hectic. This is the real world baby, it aint no fairy tale. But I guess, it's been awhile since we had a chance to rail.



To make it simple for you let's call 'em the bosses. They take money while the people take losses. To work for free. And we still barely get paid enough to eat. That's what I told you, I be saying in my vocals. That's why the woman got the gun on the logo. The star is the future, that we gonna create. Where nobody steal money from the things we make. The revolution takes time and space. But you as a woman gotta know you're place. That's in the front baby. I'm being blunt baby. If the get mad say it's they time of the month baby. Your face is just like the sun when it raises. Thank you for adding beauty to my phrases. Handshakes are promises. Lies can spoil it
Words should be bond and seal. You're not around and I just have to deal.

No comments: