Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Jennifer!

Get the hell outta here. You should know better than to get into that shit, especially after watching what happened to Keegan and I last year. I'll always remember what Keegan said,
"Illegal business runs America. Without it, we wouldn't have an economy."
And that's when I realized, he's right! Illegal business DOES run America.
"The economy is the realized social system of production, exchange, distribution, and consumption of goods and services of a country or other area."
Whether it's illegal, underground, or mainstream, the economy needs everyone, and everything. Drugs, money, and food run the world. Without all of it, this world wouldn't function. Drugs keep money flowing, money keeps food flowing, food keeps people alive. I'm sure not very many people will agree with me, because of their grudge against drugs. But I reality hit me. Oh and I realized girls are nothin' but trouble. So I'm going to focus on school from now on, because no relationship, EVER, is worth losing friendships of any sort.

No comments: