Monday, April 13, 2009

Blabbin'

Who do you reminisce about?
I remember it like a dream, it was all clean lean accesories. She always asked me to pay her fees.
I always told you if you ever went off in a daze, I promise we won't go our separate ways. This is just how I reminisce. Sometimes, I wish that I could kick it with you. More now, than ever. I wonder, do you take time to reminisce? No lie, really how could I forget you? Sometime, I wanna kick it with you, more now, than ever. Do you ever reminisce? You stand tall, I told you I'd give you all. You know, everything I had, it was global. Baby, how were you so humble? Now, you don't know what I'd give, to show you how I've started to live. I'm far and beyond, I think we can recreate that bond. I refuse to catch another case, where it's me and you, and you can't look me in the face. Let's elevate, yeah I remember what they use to say, let's create a stronger bond, and never break. I wonder, do you take time to reminisce? I'll start takin it day by day, but baby i really miss the way, that you held me, if only you could see, how much you mean to me, now, and forever.


I love you.

No comments: