Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Vrooooom

It seems that I'm so appreciated now. Maybe it's because I am. I'm so glad my friends actually appreciate me now. I had a talk with my dad, and he told me that if I really want to do online school, that I have to pay for it. The only way I can get my job though, is if he puts his credit card online. It's sort of complicated, anyways, he said, "We don't have enough money for online school, right now."
So, I said, "Get me the job, and I'll pay for my school. If that's what will get me through High School, then I'll get a job, and pay my own way."
"If that's what you want, then be your own man."
"No dad, it's not what I want, it's what I need to do. I'm going to be a man, and be responsible for once. I owe it to myself."
"Alright, I'll help you with your job, as long as you pay for school."
So basically, I'm paying my way through school, and paying for everything else I need. It feels good actually.
I've been getting closer to my friends, and it's really nice. Really, waiting was no big deal, neither was the whole night. It was an adventure, and you're a really good friend, we had every reason to stay, help, and get through it, with you. Ugh, your hot car, is still hot.
pwning irl..
lolz!

No comments: