Monday, February 16, 2009

I'm being consumed

Okay, for one, the very first thing I have to say is fuck you. I hope you're never my friend again. Both of you. You are the most heartless person I know. Don't tell me to stay out of your business when the person you hurt, brought me into it. I'm not that bad of a friend, to watch that happen to someone, and shrug it off. You made her cry, you're nothing but a fucking player. I really hope your "girlfriend" realizes that. She's an ugly bitch anyways, looks like an alien. And YOU, of all fucking people, to call me a dick? I can't even explain the way I feel. To other people, I'm overreacting, to me, I'm showing how I really feel. Don't ever feed me the bullshit you used to feed me, asshole. "I would never do that to you, I don't flirt with her", as much as I try and say I didn't care, wow that pissed me off. Liar liar liar, fuck you. I think after me venting, I'll be able to act normal again. I'm sorry to you, for acting different tonight. You're always there for me, I love you. Heh, it's funny that you never read these, but in every single one, I talk about you. I find myself thinking about you, no matter what happens. I love the fact you're mine. I love everything about you. I don't like writing stuff that makes me feel vulnerable, because I'm nervous about how you'll respond. I kind of switched subjects, but I got all of my venting out, I feel better. 4:30, on the phone with you, doing this every night feels so good. I don't want to let go, ever. There are some things, that I'll always remember you saying, I don't think I'll ever forget them. The littlest things you say, stick out in my mind. It's probably time for me to sleep, since you are :D

No comments: