Sunday, October 11, 2009

Uhhhhhhhh

C'est la vie, as they say L.O.V.E eloquently, see dream has a part two
Never same, you got to keep it tight, all fresh just like back then, now hear me out...
Understand the time has finally come to realize the great power of 1,
All formulas equalize under the Sun, Amen!

So, why the fuck did girls stop talking to me? LOL, this blows. But I guess it is what it is. I just miss that female companionship =D
You know that feeling, when you stay the night at someone's house and you just feel like, "bleh i just wanna go home now" in the morning? Or after you go somewhere, and you don't feel like doing anything except for going home? I get that feeling a lot. But I rarely go home, I always go to Mitchell's. And it feels like home, I feel satisfied when I go there, as satisfied as I would be if I went home. A pretty good feeling, having a second home and all. I can go there whenever I want without notice, and for any reason. Life's pretty good, just gotta get mah hands on an ipod... and a woman. =D

No comments: